testtest

Devil’s Brigade Secret Weapon: The Johnson M1941 LMG

Good review on the two Johnson's (rifle & LMG).

The Devil's Brigade (aka the 1st Special Service Force), was organized and trained in my state during WW2.

Menton Day is celebrated on December 5th by the U.. Army Special Foreces to commemorate when the 1st Special Service Force was deactivated on 5 December, 1944, in Menton, France.

A good book about the FSSF.

The First Special Service Force, a Canadian/American Wartime Alliance: The Devil's Brigade, a War History of the North Americans, 1942-1944

Last edited:
Thank you for a very enjoyable and informative article. I love Firearm History, especially the Military aspect of R & D. The political manipulations behind acceptance of a weapons system is often bizarre.

Awesome article. I was quite busy all day. It was nice to sit down just to read a short and interesting article. I served in the Marine’s over thirty years ago and have definitely come across some interesting weapons. Unfortunately now that I’ve read this article now I want one. Please keep these articles coming.

One of the best lines I’ve ever heard at a gun show came inadvertently from a buddy, and it involved a Johnson rifle.

There was one on a table, and my buddy asked the seller “you mind if I look at your Johnson”?

Hilarity ensued.

One of the best lines I’ve ever heard at a gun show came inadvertently from a buddy, and it involved a Johnson rifle.
There was one on a table, and my buddy asked the seller “you mind if I look at your Johnson”?
Hilarity ensued.
Imagine your surprise if your buddy had said "Mind if I hold your Johnson?" :):):)

Back