testtest

One Size Fits All: Multi-Caliber Suppressors Pros & Cons

$200 ATF Form 1 gets you the ability to build your own and cut the time to around 1 month wait.
One is able to still use the versatility stated in the article.
I may try that option soon.

When you couple the cost of the stamp with the cost of the brand name suppressor it gets pretty pricey and the undetermined wait time for approval just outright sucks!

I've been waiting 8 months now for a stamp on a Dead Air Mask suppressor.

I make a damn good sandwich brother. ;)
@Bassbob preparing to make his famous shotgun sandwich...🤣👍

Screenshot_20210811-194144_Firefox.jpg

When you couple the cost of the stamp with the cost of the brand name suppressor it gets pretty pricey and the undetermined wait time for approval just outright sucks!

Quitbore sells the complete parts kit once you get approved from ATF for usually under $400 on sale for a rifle suppressor

My Dead Air Mask tax stamp finally came in yesterday and after shooting some CCI quiet though this suppressor I'm blown away by the overall sound reduction. The .22lr CCI Quiet ammo already is extremely quiet compared to standard velocity .22lr ammo but with the Mask suppressor it's quieter than my kids pellet rifle.

20210813_133011.jpg

My Dead Air Mask tax stamp finally came in yesterday and after shooting some CCI quiet though this suppressor I'm blown away by the overall sound reduction. The .22lr CCI Quiet ammo already is extremely quiet compared to standard velocity .22lr ammo but with the Mask suppressor it's quieter than my kids pellet rifle.

View attachment 19773
You should try Aguila SSS, if you can find it. Some of the best can ammo.

I've tried CCI Quiet .22lr subsonic ammo in a few different .22lr firearms now with the Mask suppressor attached and the ammo will only cycle consistently through the SW22 in the photo below and a Winchester Wildcat SR rifle I have. I figured I'd need to manually cycle every round through my semi's so I'm pleased that it functions without issue in these two.

20210814_114207~2.jpg

Back