testtest

90 Day Can Transfers!

That has literally been the one and only reason I haven’t gotten a Suppressor as of yet. Not that I would be denied because I know I wouldn’t. But merely the fact that I can’t see spending $1000’s of dollars and not see or be able to use what I spent that money on for months on end or possibly even a year later.

I think if your state requires a FBI background check in order to get a CCW then that should be sufficient for ATF to allow those CCW holders to get their stamps/cans even faster than that.

If you're in such a state submit your form & payment with a copy of your your CCW, ATF approves right off and sends the stamp back.

I think if your state requires a FBI background check in order to get a CCW then that should be sufficient for ATF to allow those CCW holders to get their stamps/cans even faster than that.

If you're in such a state submit your form & payment with a copy of your your CCW, ATF approves right off and sends the stamp back.
It would be logical but, we know that doesn't work for bureaucrats. Thats why you still need to go through a second check when you pick up the can, after waiting a year. Go figure.

Back