testtest

911 Vintage Blue .380: Not Just Another Pretty Face

"Not an original ’55 Chevy as Chevrolet envisioned it and your great grandfather drove..."
Not a "great" grandfather, or even a grandfather, but my FIRST car was a '55 Chevy (that I drove my Sr. Yr. of H.S.)
But I LIKE it!!! It's just what I'm looking to buy for the wife.

I love my .380 ACP 911 Alpha Nitride. The 911 is a great little pocket gun. Mine required a little break-in when I bought it a few years back, but it wasn't a big deal to run through a few boxes of .380 ACP ball ammo in 2019. These days it could be quite expensive (if you can find any .380 ACP ammo in stock).

I'm not a big fan of the color of the new one, but I tend to like the traditional black/gray/stainless colors with black or wood grips. If I do decide that my gun needs a little color, I prefer for it to be in the grips instead of the frame. If you're into "Vintage Blue" frames and faux ivory grips this is definitely the gun for you.

Though it looks pretty, it is something my wife would buy so she could match her clothes and jewelry to it. I do like a few of the other colors.

Besides, I drove a '56 Chevy and the paint was a dull drab green. Nothing pretty about it but all my friends loved riding in it

I saw one at a local dealer and have to say, it looks a lot better than any photos I've seen. I wouldn't mind having one as it is so unique... except I have this Hellcat RDP and can't figure out the advantages of a 911. Hmmmm.

Would never have considered a .380 but I just finished reading a very interesting article titled WHY DO POLICE SHOOT TO KILL? It has some very interesting shooting results from .380 up to 44mag and 45acp. www.ammoman.com/blog/why-do-police-shoot-to-kill/ some interesting read and kinda shows there is nothing wrong with the .380 for self defense. But Im not giving up my Hellcat.

Actually a pretty close representative of the actual '55 Chevy 'Cashmere Blue'. Last of the 'Ferrari' grills too. Of all the 'Tri-Fives' I liked the '55 best by far. I owned a 210 model in the late 60's and built a blue printed Z28 302 for it. Man, I loved that car ......

"Not an original ’55 Chevy as Chevrolet envisioned it and your great grandfather drove..."
Not a "great" grandfather, or even a grandfather, but my FIRST car was a '55 Chevy (that I drove my Sr. Yr. of H.S.)
But I LIKE it!!! It's just what I'm looking to buy for the wife.
I'm sure she'll like it ..... what wife wouldn't? 👍 👍 👍

Back