testtest

Heavy Weapons of the Viet Cong

Even though these weapons are pushing 60 years or more in service, they are still in the inventory of many third world countries. A functioning RPG from the past is still effective today as are those other weapons pictured. The thought is not lost on me that the U.S. weapons left in Afghanistan will show up in many of the world's hotspots for generations to come.

Even though these weapons are pushing 60 years or more in service, they are still in the inventory of many third world countries. A functioning RPG from the past is still effective today as are those other weapons pictured. The thought is not lost on me that the U.S. weapons left in Afghanistan will show up in many of the world's hotspots for generations to come.
10-4. Our own weapons will be used against us. And used against others including our allies. Nice. We have armed/assisted untold numbers of terrorists/enemies.
And no heads will roll.
In the Nam, a soldier who misplaced his weapon/armament faced consequences.

Years ago a friend of mine searched for a week for a M16 that had fallen out of a helicopter in a wooded area over Camp Pickett, Va. I don't think they ever found it either. Another friend of mine was in a helicopter that was shot down somewhere in South Vietnam. They darn near ended up being over run before help showed up, but not before he rifle was out of ammo. Injured in the crash, he was evacuated to a hospital, but his rifle got left behind. A year or more after he had been discharged from the army he received a bill from the gov't for his missing rifle. He was able to get one of Virginia's senators at the time involved and the bill was cancelled. True story!

10-4. Our own weapons will be used against us. And used against others including our allies. Nice. We have armed/assisted untold numbers of terrorists/enemies.
And no heads will roll.
In the Nam, a soldier who misplaced his weapon/armament faced consequences.
And we sold F14 Tomcats to Iran back in the 1970’s.
And many weapon systems to Iraq in the 80’s.
And Reagan gave Stingers to what became the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

You act like this is something new. It’s not.

And we sold F14 Tomcats to Iran back in the 1970’s.
And many weapon systems to Iraq in the 80’s.
And Reagan gave Stingers to what became the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

You act like this is something new. It’s not.
Perhaps a distinction should be made between government approved arms sales for profit of certain weapons and a comprehensive near trillion trove as a gift left behind by incompetent/treasonous Political/ Pentagon hacks in an exit rush after a twenty year measured no win engagement. "And Reagan gave Stingers to what became the Taliban and Al Qaeda" when they were fighting the Russians and at the time Afghanistan was not considered our enemy.

But worse than the armament left behind were the soldiers/allies/people cowardly sacrificed/left behind by a Treasonous/decrepit Leftist Administration.

Back