testtest

A Break-Action Semi-auto shotgun

I reached a point where I realize life is too short for ugly guns or dogs. Grade VI Browning and Irish Lab

Attachments

• 20161025_132924.jpg
    20161025_132924.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 56
One shotgun to rule them all, one shotgun to find them,

One shotgun to hunt them all, and in the darkness shield them;

In the Land of retirement where the Old man lies.

Sorry JRR, you Tolkien fans will recognize the text.

501b55dc-7466-4511-9130-bdf6dd7d0777_zps120f4c0e.jpg

One shotgun does everything for me. 20 in accuchoke, barrel, Comp Stocked, fiber optic sights Mossberg. Does everything from home protection, to bird hunting and everything in between. My wife has a 20 guage version set up similar.

As far as the original post, very cool , but I really think my daughter would balk at me selling a grand kid for one.

Last edited:
Best I could ever do in the scatter gun category is a late 1950's Ithaca mod37 Featherlight 12ga, and a 1970's vintage Ruger Red Label 12ga. Love them both and would never consider selling either. Some of the models y'all talk about here I've never even heard of.

I did have a Remington mod870 12ga at one time many years ago. It was the only left handed firearm I've ever owned. Had to sell it during a bad time to keep the rent paid for my bride and me ................. ! Wow, yeh I did.

Best I could ever do in the scatter gun category is a late 1950's Ithaca mod37 Featherlight 12ga, and a 1970's vintage Ruger Red Label 12ga. Love them both and would never consider selling either. Some of the models y'all talk about here I've never even heard of.

I did have a Remington mod870 12ga at one time many years ago. It was the only left handed firearm I've ever owned. Had to sell it during a bad time to keep the rent paid for my bride and me ................. ! Wow, yeh I did.
I have that Ithaca only mine is a 20. Used to belong to my grandfather. Super light, great for quail.

Back