testtest

A Movie they couldn't make anymore since...

Sorry, but Jerry Seinfeld is old and no longer relevant. His buddy Larry David is one of the funniest comics going. Larry doesn’t let wokeism and PC-ism get in the way. Jerry is just tired of having to still put the work in.

I couldn't agree with you more. Larry David is still hilarious, and well Jerry really never was funny. His stand up sucks, and Seinfeld was a great show, but his character was easily the worst of the 4 main roles.

Did you watch the new season of curb? It's insane how he can take such a long break and then come back with two seasons and still be at the top of the game.

I couldn't agree with you more. Larry David is still hilarious, and well Jerry really never was funny. His stand up sucks, and Seinfeld was a great show, but his character was easily the worst of the 4 main roles.

Did you watch the new season of curb? It's insane how he can take such a long break and then come back with two seasons and still be at the top of the game.
he's kinda blaw, but he is funny in his own way

I was actually thinking that I think you could pull of Blazing Saddles if it was directed by a black director. The original was a satire of white people. With someone like Jordan Peele or Keegan Michael Key I think you could make an equally hilarious and caustic film for today’s audience that lambasts both sides of the fence.
I could handle Keegan as an actor, but not so much Jordan

They ran out of original ideas long ago do they have to remake everything.
this is very true, and i had said this many times, if not on any message board(s) at least to my family.

case in point, stage plays......they seemingly cannot come up with anything new and original.

right now in fact...this will be playing at my local stage play theater...in a few weeks.

i either forgot, or just didn't know, but "Curb" was nearly all ad libbed.

Back