testtest

Addendum to Cartel comments

we have stockpiles of nukes.........

maybe they ought to be tested, you know, to make sure they will work when needed?

we have stockpiles of nukes.........

maybe they ought to be tested, you know, to make sure they will work when needed?
Suspect you are joking or being facetious. Don't think it would call for a nuke but fair training grounds. Let the cartels hood be ground zero. If you ranched on the border, or, had family being tortured/terrorized perhaps you'd have a different perspective. Dove/soft on crime?

Most cartel members at this point are ex military. I’ve seen videos of whole units defecting with full military armament and vehicles. It’s no wonder my fellow Mexicans have created their own “auto defensas” (militias) to fight both the cartels and the government itself.

Suspect you are joking or being facetious. Don't think it would call for a nuke but fair training grounds. Let the cartels hood be ground zero. If you ranched on the border, or, had family being tortured/terrorized perhaps you'd have a different perspective. Dove/soft on crime?
you sayin' i'm "soft on crime"? or is this another in your personal attack's against me..?? (which you seem to do more towards me for my opinions than you do for others)...liberal are you..???

and no, i was not joking....send a couple of the stored nukes overhead, and drop'em...

you sayin' i'm "soft on crime"? or is this another in your personal attack's against me..?? (which you seem to do more towards me for my opinions than you do for others)...liberal are you..???

and no, i was not joking....send a couple of the stored nukes overhead, and drop'em...
Then we are on the same page. No personal attacks from me Old. Take three deep breaths.......in.........out.......
relax.

Back