testtest

After Hours Battle Royale!

Talyn

Emissary
Founding Member

Bourbon Versus Tequila​

1713198096422.png
 
While it's been over 25 years since I've drank anything containing alcohol (and some have been more soaked in;)) I've only tried whiskey, vodka, tequila whether it's straight up or mixed. Saved money by going Everclear:censored:. No idea of what Burbon even smells like. I once bought 7 1/2 cases of beer (in flats, not boxes) I carried out in 1 swoop...........to be fair it was lite beer:rolleyes::whistle::ROFLMAO:
 
I've been dry for 40+ years. But as a young man Jack and Jim were two of my best friends. 😁
I did a bit of time at Ft. Bliss, Texas. I have drunk real tequila in real Mexican bars. :rolleyes:
Conclusion: If you wanna relax and enjoy yourself, ain't nothing like fine sippin' whiskey. ;)
If you just wanna get drunk and stupid, tequila is the way to go. o_O
 
Back
Top