testtest

"Ain't found a way to kill me yet" Revisited.

Never know where those pesky little critters may be?
One "enlightening" indecent with wasps here was they built a nest under gas flap of truck. Went to fill up at gas station, opened up the flap and they swarmed. Lucky didn't get stung at all. Very glad usually fill up at 1/4 tank and had enough fuel until that night. Sprayed area down with wasp spray that night too, about an hour later sprayed it all down with garden hose to rinse away the mess. Thankfully wasps never returned. Wasn't fun at the time. Now is sorta laughable.

hell, all you 'lightweights' crying about a little bug bite ................... all you needed was a little gizmo called "That Bug Bite Thing"! About 10 seconds using that and you could've taken on the whole hive !!!(y)(y)(y) And that ain't no:poop:! Yeh, there really is such a thing.

LOL! LOL! Just pullin' y'all's chains a little. Some bug bites can really ruin your day and make you want your mama !!! Sounds like some of you were pretty damn lucky !!!

Happened to me as well, but it was Rose bush fungacide.
Wife had me working on her 6’ tall rose bushes. Sprayed them with fungacide and was under them pulling weeds. Jammed my hand into the lower branches that were about 5” diameter with the thick thorns pulling a weed and a thorn broke off into my middle knuckle.

went inside to wash up and went into shock. Hit the tile floor head first. Then I guess did it again. Wife was at work.
Guess i stumbled to the neighbors who saw me walking erratically up their drive dazed. They came out and called 911 since I couldnt talk and had trouble breathing.
I only remember afterwards going to the sink and then seeing a paramedic over me inside an ambulance. Woke up again in the ER with my wife sitting next to me.
Neighbor called wife and explained how they found me and that I was being taken to the hospital. Wife beat the ambulance to the hoaptial and met them at the ER entrance 😳

Dr’s said i went into shock with the thorn and fungacide straight into my system
Wow glad you are ok 👍l
hell, all you 'lightweights' crying about a little bug bite ................... all you needed was a little gizmo called "That Bug Bite Thing"! About 10 seconds using that and you could've taken on the whole hive !!!(y)(y)(y) And that ain't no:poop:! Yeh, there really is such a thing.

LOL! LOL! Just pullin' y'all's chains a little. Some bug bites can really ruin your day and make you want your mama !!! Sounds like some of you were pretty damn lucky !!!
i like this guy!!!

I was "just pullin' your chains" about being 'lightweights'........ not the little 'gizmo'. There really is a little gizmo called "That Bug Bite Thing" and apparently it "really, really works" (regards to Ron Popeil - RIP). It might be something some of you could benefit from. I think if I were allergic to these kinds of stings, I'd probably have one in my pocket. Just something to ponder I guess.

BTW .... I have absolutely no financial interest, nor any other involvement in "That Bug Bite Thing". I just happened to hear about it a few days before Bassbob started this thread. Saw it first on "Shark Tank" IIRC, then read a little about it on 'Google'. No 'chain pullin' about the 'gizmo'!!!

Back