testtest

Alert: ATF Nominee Chipman Voted Out of Committee

Recusant

Hellcat
I got this email a short time ago: This morning the Senate Judiciary Committee voted to advance the nomination of David Chipman to be Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) in a "Motion to Discharge." The Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) will continue to strongly oppose this nomination. Even by Washington D.C. standards, Chipman’s nomination is divisive and extreme. Now the fight moves to the full U.S. Senate, where Chipman must be defeated.

Contact your Senators ASAP and like them know how you feel about Mr. Chipman. Contact the Senate NOW!

I got this email a short time ago: This morning the Senate Judiciary Committee voted to advance the nomination of David Chipman to be Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) in a "Motion to Discharge." The Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) will continue to strongly oppose this nomination. Even by Washington D.C. standards, Chipman’s nomination is divisive and extreme. Now the fight moves to the full U.S. Senate, where Chipman must be defeated.

Contact your Senators ASAP and like them know how you feel about Mr. Chipman. Contact the Senate NOW!
I just Sent my opposition through FPC for like the 9th time 😆. My Senators must be saying “not this guy again”. I know, I know, their staff reads/screens them for the most part.

I posted opposition in like 4 or 5 emailed links. Unfortunately all my responses fall on deaf ears. My senators are evil leftists who support full disarmament of civilian population. In fact their canned response read something to the effect of, my nomination and support for this individual, blah blah blah.
We're doomed

Last edited:
I'm doing my part!

Attachments

• raw.gif
    raw.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 147
I read that too. I also wonder if some Senators asking if he ever lost his firearm, will effect the vote if true.
Pretty sure I read something in a small article that showed this to be incorrect. Don't think it ever happened, or it has been hidden pretty solidly. Can't swear to it, but pretty sure.

If this 'foamin' at the mouth, ideologue is confirmed, the ATF will take on a whole new meaning, and in his mind a whole new direction. Our 2nd amendment rights will be in jeopardy like never before.

Pretty sure I read something in a small article that showed this to be incorrect. Don't think it ever happened, or it has been hidden pretty solidly. Can't swear to it, but pretty sure.

If this 'foamin' at the mouth, ideologue is confirmed, the ATF will take on a whole new meaning, and in his mind a whole new direction. Our 2nd amendment rights will be in jeopardy like never before.
Thanks Joe, I wondered why it was asked then never further explained. And yes, I agree with you that our 2A rights will be in further jeopardy, if this guy gets confirmed.

I’d say getting a bit testy as it should be, let’s face it the ATF has a job to do but having someone in control of that agency that is against the constitution let alone the 2nd amendment would be a travesty. Every elected official in government should uphold the constitution as it stands and not work their careers to change it. Those that choose to not support and defend the constitution should be immediately removed from office.

Folks, I mentioned this before, but as close as this nomination is going to be to confirming, and we all know this is one of the most important to Biden, we should all be on the web, the phone, telegraph, and any other way possible to inform our elected officials we don't want this ideologue confirmed and that we're voter serious about it. We must be nearly non-stop, over powering, assertive, and respectful. But we must do it !!!!

If this guy is confirmed, our 2nd amendment rights will be in great jeopardy, probably forever, and to get him removed will be impossible once confirmed. Consider too that our newly appointed Attorney General (Garland) is as anti-gun as is Chipman and/or Biden.

The constitution doesn't mean a thing to these kinds of ideologues, their agenda is far, far more important to them.

Back