testtest

Ammo Order Finally Arrived

wmg1299

Professional
When the ammo crisis really got going this summer Sportsman's Guide started offering pre-orders that were supposed to be delivered within a few weeks. The benefit of the program was that your order would be locked-in at the current price. I placed multiple orders for pistol and rifle calibers in mid-August 2020. I have received multiple e-mails since then telling me that my order has been delayed. While they were supposed to ship in a few weeks, my first order finally arrived.

I received two 200-round Battle Packs of PPU 62 gr, M855 ammo. It took 5 months, but Sportsman's guide honored the price and delivered them for $0.43 per round. They have moved the expected delivery date for my pistol rounds to late April 2021, approx. 8 months from the order date. For any of you thinking of taking advantage of the pre-orders, this should give you some sort of idea of how long delivery will take. If prices are up 5-8 months from now, then you make out like a bandit. If prices drop, you may wind up with some seriously overpriced ammo.

Back