testtest

Ammunition distributor noticing a lot of “missing” packages from UPS

I just picked up some more 9mm range ammunition. The well known vendor has an optional cost in the event of theft of ammunition while in transit. I can't recall the shipping company, but I think it was Fedex. A sign of the times.

I just picked up some more 9mm range ammunition. The well known vendor has an optional cost in the event of theft of ammunition while in transit. I can't recall the shipping company, but I think it was Fedex. A sign of the times.
Omaha Outdoors has an option for shipping insurance when you buy guns from them. I asked ( on this forum) what that was about and an Omaha Outdoors rep is a member here and explained that due to them having to use Fed Ex and UPS they offered it as part of the transaction.

Omaha Outdoors has an option for shipping insurance when you buy guns from them. I asked ( on this forum) what that was about and an Omaha Outdoors rep is a member here and explained that due to them having to use Fed Ex and UPS they offered it as part of the transaction.
sad state of affairs when the shipper knows your order might get jacked.

Back