testtest

Ammunitionstore.com

I usually stay away from online purchases, I buy local, or if I need something I can’t find, I use Midway USA, I have dealt with them since the mid 1980’s, never an issue, good company.
Before the Covid crap there were a few stores I bought a lot from mainly because they had prices local gun stores couldn't even come close to. Target Sports USA used to sell 50 rd. boxes of 230 gr. HST for $30. Meanwhile the LGS around me were all selling 20 rd. boxes of it for $25. I knew which ones and in what quantity to get free shipping and my world was great. These days I primarily buy from a couple local places, but I still look around online for deals. Where they get you is usually shipping. Midway, Target Sports USA, Outdoor Superstore, those were all good, legit places to get stuff I wanted, fast and good pricing. You have to watch them all though because they are expensive on some stuff and cheaper on others. Midway is usually high as hell on most stuff, but if you watch you can get good deals. I got a good deal on some 5.56 from them last week. 2 days later it was on my kitchen table.

I’ve never used Ammunitionstore.com. Don’t think I’ve heard of them either.
I have however used Gunbroker.com successfully for ammo. I’ve seen it semi-criticized here and probably with good reason - it is a bit risky. But my method is Does the seller have the A+ rating (more than just a few is a requirement too) and Do they have a website I can find independently online? If they meet that criteria, I’ll buy if the deal, shipping, etc is right- but only with a credit card.
So far no issues… knock on wood.

I’ve gotten good prices from Optics Planet. My orders from last November were for 9mm Winchester White Box at 37 cents a round. Shortly after my order, it was marked as back ordered. Last week, I got a couple emails that my orders were filled and shipped. I have to give them credit for coming through, even though they could sell for higher prices. I also bought a Leupold red dot sight and got it three days later and $10.00 less than Amazon.

I’ve gotten good prices from Optics Planet. My orders from last November were for 9mm Winchester White Box at 37 cents a round. Shortly after my order, it was marked as back ordered. Last week, I got a couple emails that my orders were filled and shipped. I have to give them credit for coming through, even though they could sell for higher prices. I also bought a Leupold red dot sight and got it three days later and $10.00 less than Amazon.
Yeah quite a few guys had the same experience with them.

I’ve never used Ammunitionstore.com. Don’t think I’ve heard of them either.
I have however used Gunbroker.com successfully for ammo. I’ve seen it semi-criticized here and probably with good reason - it is a bit risky. But my method is Does the seller have the A+ rating (more than just a few is a requirement too) and Do they have a website I can find independently online? If they meet that criteria, I’ll buy if the deal, shipping, etc is right- but only with a credit card.
So far no issues… knock on wood.

I've never used Gunbroker, but I have been watching them the last month or so. They have something I want and there's a fair chance when I am ready to spend the money that's where I'll have to go.

I think you’ll be ok Bob … but definitely use a credit card; none of that check, money order or “other methods of payment “ nonsense.

Oh I know. We have a system in place. My wife is, among other things, a degreed computer programmer ( specializing in Linux and Apple) and has a very rigid set of rules for me when I am buying stuff on-line. The only time I ever got in trouble, and it wasn't much trouble, it didn't cost us anything, was when I had a few drinks in me and went magazine shopping. lol

We have a card specifically for on-line stuff. She has a bank account and corresponding debit card for it too, but I don't get to use that. The account has about $.08 in it until a few seconds before a transaction. She also uses PayPal. I don't for ideological reasons.

PSA, it is very important to clear history and close your browser BEFORE and AFTER any financial transaction. I also never have more than one website in the cache at the same time. So when I am hanging out here it will be the only thing in my browser history. And when I go to the only other place I hang out, I sign out of here, clear history and close my browser before I go to the next place. It's kind of a pain in the ass but it keeps me safe so.......

Also always use a proxy or a VPN on-line. Never use your real name and all that..

I have purchased from Ammunitionstore.com several times with no problems. They are located in Massillon, Ohio, a 20 minute drive from where I live in North Canton, Ohio. Right now their prices are rather high, probably Covid related. Prior to Covid, they had great prices.

Oh I know. We have a system in place. My wife is, among other things, a degreed computer programmer ( specializing in Linux and Apple) and has a very rigid set of rules for me when I am buying stuff on-line. The only time I ever got in trouble, and it wasn't much trouble, it didn't cost us anything, was when I had a few drinks in me and went magazine shopping. lol

We have a card specifically for on-line stuff. She has a bank account and corresponding debit card for it too, but I don't get to use that. The account has about $.08 in it until a few seconds before a transaction. She also uses PayPal. I don't for ideological reasons.

PSA, it is very important to clear history and close your browser BEFORE and AFTER any financial transaction. I also never have more than one website in the cache at the same time. So when I am hanging out here it will be the only thing in my browser history. And when I go to the only other place I hang out, I sign out of here, clear history and close my browser before I go to the next place. It's kind of a pain in the ass but it keeps me safe so.......

Also always use a proxy or a VPN on-line. Never use your real name and all that..

Wow! Apparently I need to take a course from you. o_O

I have purchased from Ammunitionstore.com several times with no problems. They are located in Massillon, Ohio, a 20 minute drive from where I live in North Canton, Ohio. Right now their prices are rather high, probably Covid related. Prior to Covid, they had great prices.

It wasn't horrible. At least what I bought last night. I mean it was high, but I got 50 round boxes of HST for less than anyone else has 2 boxes of 20 for.

Back