testtest

An opportunity Of A Lifetime Or A Logistical Nightmare And Bust

Ok so an update. I was contacted by the recruiter and was told that since I didn’t have an engineering degree I was no longer being considered for the position. I figured that was the case as during the interview when I was asked about a degree and told him no his demeanor changed quickly.
Although I won’t deny being disappointed I learned long ago things happen for a reason. So this job was not meant to be.

A6204D4C-864A-42B6-860F-BEF300F8D8CE.jpeg
To those with a bachelor’s degree I mean no disrespect. I just found this fitting and sent it to the recruiter after our phone conversation.

Most of the time degrees are as useful as a screen door on a submarine! This is in so many ways that you or lots of people can do the exact same job without the schooling. Think of how many degrees were working on the BP Gulf of Mexico issue that took a rediculious amount of time just too start.

Ok so an update. I was contacted by the recruiter and was told that since I didn’t have an engineering degree I was no longer being considered for the position. I figured that was the case as during the interview when I was asked about a degree and told him no his demeanor changed quickly.
Although I won’t deny being disappointed I learned long ago things happen for a reason. So this job was not meant to be.
Sorry goose

To those with a bachelor’s degree I mean no disrespect. I just found this fitting and sent it to the recruiter after our phone conversation.

I truly am sorry to hear. :( Indeed, this was also what happened to a colleague of mine. Without a Bachelor's, in academia, one can never move much higher than just entry-level.

Which is sad - because her skillset, intellect, and work-ethic (as well as just being a genuinely good person) - really would make her an awesome addition to any team.

But hey, when destiny closes one door, another opens. I'm sure bigger and better is just around the corner. (y)

Back