testtest

An Ore. county 2A sanctuary case

Well, I do not understand how they can say pot is legal or they choose not to enforce federal law that says it is illegal.
I mean it makes no difference to me, but it would seem these states that want to have legal pot need to understand that they are the ones who set the legal precedent.

Well, I do not understand how they can say pot is legal or they choose not to enforce federal law that says it is illegal.
I mean it makes no difference to me, but it would seem these states that want to have legal pot need to understand that they are the ones who set the legal precedent.
...very good point...

That’s the thing right there. If they use that argument against 2A sanctuaries then it will apply to illegal alien sanctuaries and every state that legalized medicinal or recreational marijuana.

That’s the thing right there. If they use that argument against 2A sanctuaries then it will apply to illegal alien sanctuaries and every state that legalized medicinal or recreational marijuana.
The federal marijuana issue needs to be solved so all gun rights can proceed. I don't use it, but others known do for medicinal reasons. They say it medically helps them ease pain and relieves other maladies like glaucoma. Looks and it appears like it does to the medical community as well. So, where to go next?

The federal marijuana issue needs to be solved so all gun rights can proceed. I don't use it, but others known do for medicinal reasons. They say it medically helps them ease pain and relieves other maladies like glaucoma. Looks and it appears like it does to the medical community as well. So, where to go next?
I personally don't have an issue with legalizing pot. That's completely irrelevant though. We don't get to pick the things we like and only apply laws to them. The fact is it is against federal law. I don't see how a state can say it's ok for us to not help the feds enforce drug or immigration laws, but it's unconstitutional for another state to not help the feds enforce gun laws.

All's this thread needs now is some poultry...😜
1621339556810.gif

Back