testtest

An Unexpected Surprise

About 2 months ago while I was shopping at my local grocery store there was a local high school out front of the store selling raffle tickets to earn money for sports equipment. Now normally I don’t I get involved with that sort of stuff but I figured why not. I had to give an address so I put down my apartment complex management office address and forgot completely about it. On Thursday I received a phone call that I had a package at the office, after work I picked it up and to my surprise I won the raffle!!! My second surprise was I won a series 8 Apple Watch 😃
I started out 5 years ago with a series 3 and 2 years ago I traded that in for a series 5

Both the series 3 and 5 watches were very functional and I plan on keeping the 5 for work and use the 8 when I’m not working. I figured out the value of the series 8 watch at close to $600.00 not bad for a $20 dollar raffle ticket.

The letter I got in the box explained the raffle collected close to $60,000 for the school.

I’ve already ordered a rock solid protective case for the watch to help against damage when wearing it.

Nice!

I got a ticket for a local organization that helps veterans go fishing & hunting last year, and ended up winning a Vexilar ice fishing sonar…

Except I don’t ice fish.

Need to put it out on some local “for sale” boards…

But I totally support good causes; all of the local fire department/ambulance services, etc..if they have a raffle, or a pancake breakfast…I’m there.

About 2 months ago while I was shopping at my local grocery store there was a local high school out front of the store selling raffle tickets to earn money for sports equipment. Now normally I don’t I get involved with that sort of stuff but I figured why not. I had to give an address so I put down my apartment complex management office address and forgot completely about it. On Thursday I received a phone call that I had a package at the office, after work I picked it up and to my surprise I won the raffle!!! My second surprise was I won a series 8 Apple Watch 😃
I started out 5 years ago with a series 3 and 2 years ago I traded that in for a series 5

Both the series 3 and 5 watches were very functional and I plan on keeping the 5 for work and use the 8 when I’m not working. I figured out the value of the series 8 watch at close to $600.00 not bad for a $20 dollar raffle ticket.

The letter I got in the box explained the raffle collected close to $60,000 for the school.

I’ve already ordered a rock solid protective case for the watch to help against damage when wearing it.
Nice, congrats…..very cool!

I hope you bought at least one Power Ball ticket for tonight's drawing!

I had a friend that used to say the short stick is sort of a win because it doesn’t hurt as much as the long stick. 🤦‍♂️😵‍💫🫣😂😂
9C347A71-000F-4971-990C-9AC3D9FFF24C.gif

Back