SAINT
Founding Member

The New Defender

1705552501471.png

1705552573075.png

1705556860025.png

1. 32-grain jacketed hollow-point bullet
  2. Nose skiving ensures petals peel back for uniform and consistent expansion
  3. Velocity optimized for performance through semi-automatic handguns with 2.5- to 4-inch barrels
  4. Extremely reliable CCI priming and propellant
  5. Unwaxed bullet reduces fouling and improves feeding in all temperatures

EFFECTIVE EXPANSION

An exclusive jacketed hollow point lets Uppercut provide consistent, uniform expansion.
Uppercut upset
Uppercut cartridges

CRITICAL PENETRATION

Designed to retain weight on impact, Uppercut achieves 8 to 10 inches of penetration in ballistics gel, with controlled expansion out of semi-automatic short-barrel pistols.

Uppercut bare gel image

At a subsonic 950 fps this would be pretty effective on a suppressed pistol and/or rifle.

Would have to see some tests on a semi-auto rifle to see if it provides reliable function.

Thanks for the link, Talyn. Looks like an interesting cartridge, especially for folks who have limited finances and/or strength or joint issues that keep them from being able to effectively use a bigger caliber gun. Good for CCI for developing the load. I am tempted to buy some just to support their efforts!

Thanks for the link, Talyn. Looks like an interesting cartridge, especially for folks who have limited finances and/or strength or joint issues that keep them from being able to effectively use a bigger caliber gun. Good for CCI for developing the load. I am tempted to buy some just to support their efforts!
I'd still aim for a soft spot on a intruding target.

Back