testtest

and this dimwit gives the anti 2A people more

Old_Me

Ronin
it was on my local news, but other than seeing Homeland Security and the FBI and local police (who were only there to assist), no other information was made available.

and then, there is this.....

christ sakes..........

now from a few months ago, a district court judge stopped any attempt to lift the magazine ban (still to head to a higher court), cuz he said,
""Consistent with its obligation to protect public safety, but consonant with its fealty to the Constitution, the Rhode Island General Assembly has responded with, among other firearms regulations, the [large capacity magazine] Ban. It is inevitable that Rhode Island will one day be the scene of a mass shooting. The LCM Ban is a small but measured attempt to mitigate the potential loss of life by regulating an instrument associated with mass slaughter," the judge wrote."

i think that judge as much as i disliked his decision, regarding the magazine ban, was nearly spot on....

None of this stuff helps the cause especially the idiots who go on YouTube and carry AR-15 slung over their backs while they're fishing in Florida just to get police involved just to get in an argument and say they have a right to do this because the open carry law does not specify handguns.

None of this stuff helps the cause especially the idiots who go on YouTube and carry AR-15 slung over their backs while they're fishing in Florida just to get police involved just to get in an argument and say they have a right to do this because the open carry law does not specify handguns.
Just FYI Florida does NOT have an open carry law so even if it was still a pistol it's illegal to open carry.

Florida has a constitutional carry law... only.

And were always going to have idiots with guns... but mass punishment to a constitutional right is not the answer. imo.

it was on my local news, but other than seeing Homeland Security and the FBI and local police (who were only there to assist), no other information was made available.

and then, there is this.....

christ sakes..........

now from a few months ago, a district court judge stopped any attempt to lift the magazine ban (still to head to a higher court), cuz he said,

i think that judge as much as i disliked his decision, regarding the magazine ban, was nearly spot on....
He wasn't even close to spot on. Not by Bruen or Heller precedent. And the "Standing" rule is often used by liberal judges when they don't like the obvious future outcome of a lawsuit. Remember all the lawsuits brought after the 2020 election ? The ones the left says were all thrown out ? Every one of them was tossed on "Standing", which is ludicrous.

He wasn't even close to spot on. Not by Bruen or Heller precedent. And the "Standing" rule is often used by liberal judges when they don't like the obvious future outcome of a lawsuit. Remember all the lawsuits brought after the 2020 election ? The ones the left says were all thrown out ? Every one of them was tossed on "Standing", which is ludicrous.
"spot on" meaning the judge said RI could be the next mass shootings.

if that dimwit got his AR to be fully automatic, then his anti black agenda, and swastikas', i think the possibility of him carrying it out was what the judge was alluding to, in his statement.

in any case, the anti 2A people now have more reasons to demand more gun controls in my state.

The left likes to use examples and any example will do for a momentary talking point. Simply acting a fool with gesturing, posturing works both ways but it’s the audience response that counts. These laws and bans the pushed through has not been getting any traction, yet gun crimes are proliferating every day by everyday criminals that are being hastily released.
Going after a nut job shows the weak knee approach to a more serious issue being ignored.

Recently our IL governor made mockery of all the lawsuits challenging his Safer Communities Law and firearms/mag bans. Not once has he ever referenced violent crime and penalties for unlawful use of any firearms during criminal acts. He doesn’t ridicule ineffective D-prosecutors or judges for releasing armed assailants, even for repeated offenses and still under bond or probation. Rather than address overall criminal activity they choose making process criminals of law abiding.

For any reason, the foolish will use social media to showcase their views and opinions no matter what. Feds and locals monitor this and will seize the moment to respond, then chalk up the frivolity of the clown that spoke his mind but never physically harmed a soul.
Thought police is a reality.
Had the individual been a ten-time convicted con, I’d say well done. But they took the easy way and snatched up a feeble, compliant dunce to highlight the ineffective law they brokered. These are brownie-point statistics and every agency has a quota to meet.

Almost every mosquito will eventually bite someone. Every community has the potential to be the next to harbor a mosquito-bourne disease epicenter but it’s only when someone high up says so does the county take action to spray some nighttime insecticides. These having a minimal effect, the pre-show drama leading up to the event looks good to the community and that’s what is all about - Look like you’re doing something.

"spot on" meaning the judge said RI could be the next mass shootings.

if that dimwit got his AR to be fully automatic, then his anti black agenda, and swastikas', i think the possibility of him carrying it out was what the judge was alluding to, in his statement.

in any case, the anti 2A people now have more reasons to demand more gun controls in my state.
They didn't need another reason brother. They were going to do it any way.

5 or 6 thousand Glock switches in Chicago right this minute. Thousands of inner city youths walking openly with AR pistols they bought at gun shows ( and I know this for a fact) with no BGC.

There used to be a guy at the end of my street I called "Machine Gun Dan". He had a bunch of full auto stuff. He had the class 3 license. I got to shoot them all. Dude ended up in a mental ward. Just went fishing one day and never came back.

There is currently someone at the end of the street with full auto stuff. I hear it frequently.

Is what it is Old Me. I'm not going to get too worked up about any of it. They're gonna do what they're gonna do. Know what I mean ?

They didn't need another reason brother. They were going to do it any way.

5 or 6 thousand Glock switches in Chicago right this minute. Thousands of inner city youths walking openly with AR pistols they bought at gun shows ( and I know this for a fact) with no BGC.

There used to be a guy at the end of my street I called "Machine Gun Dan". He had a bunch of full auto stuff. He had the class 3 license. I got to shoot them all. Dude ended up in a mental ward. Just went fishing one day and never came back.

There is currently someone at the end of the street with full auto stuff. I hear it frequently.

Is what it is Old Me. I'm not going to get too worked up about any of it. They're gonna do what they're gonna do. Know what I mean ?
sadly yes, i do know what you mean.

Back