testtest

Another senseless shooting

The extreme left (who are running our country right now) do not believe that private citizens should own firearms of any kind.

They don't care that the CDC couldn't show athe 1994 assault weapons ban had any. effect on crime.

They don't care that old rifles of any kind are only responsible for 3% of the murders in this country.

They don't care that 80% of the homicides committed with the firearm in this country are committed by somebody who already has a prior felony conviction.

Biden himself when he was vice president said that the Department of Justice doesn't have the resources to follow up on NCIS denied firearms purchases but he wants to expand background checks.

Bottom line is they want you disarmed. If they ever get another assault weapons ban passed their next target will be semi-automatic firearms in general they've already stated that.

Once those are gone they'll go after your revolvers in your lever actions in your pump action shotguns.

They want you disarmed.

They've said multiple times they want you disarmed.

That's the issue that needs to be addressed.

The extreme left (who are running our country right now) do not believe that private citizens should own firearms of any kind.

They don't care that the CDC couldn't show athe 1994 assault weapons ban had any. effect on crime.

They don't care that old rifles of any kind are only responsible for 3% of the murders in this country.

They don't care that 80% of the homicides committed with the firearm in this country are committed by somebody who already has a prior felony conviction.

Biden himself when he was vice president said that the Department of Justice doesn't have the resources to follow up on NCIS denied firearms purchases but he wants to expand background checks.

Bottom line is they want you disarmed. If they ever get another assault weapons ban passed their next target will be semi-automatic firearms in general they've already stated that.

Once those are gone they'll go after your revolvers in your lever actions in your pump action shotguns.

They want you disarmed.

They've said multiple times they want you disarmed.

That's the issue that needs to be addressed.
Got that right,

Gone are the days of fist fights, bloody noses and black eyes. Now we settle disputes with guns.
What a sad society we have become.

Here’s a law for the books…….

STOP glorifying the shooter(s) the media needs to be banned from talking about and mentioning anything about the shooter, by doing so they are creating the next individual who wants their 15 minutes to a week or more of fame.

Can’t talk about mental health….
We hear it all the time.
“The shooter was under care for mental health issues”
By law doctors are required to report to authorities acts of child neglect and abuse.
Why are they not required to make those same reports to authorities on mental health concerns so that can be included in the NICS data base to prevent individuals suffering from mental health issues from buying firearms?
Let’s Error on the side of caution.

Just recently the driver of a U-Haul pick up truck was convicted of 12 counts of murder for driving the truck onto a crowded New York sidewalk.
I’ve heard nothing about banning U-Haul
Pickup Trucks and my guess is I won’t.

A firearm is a tool……

There are millions of Armalite Modern Sporting Rifles and millions more of handguns in the possession of sane law abiding citizens, if there was a problem with guns we’d know it.

My opinion rant over.

I have no comment other than to say there are common denominators in the vast majority of shootings, including this one, besides the one focused on inanimate objects. When the news trots out Mark Giffords, who claims to be pro 2nd amendment, it’s clear their target audience is uninformed, emotional idiots.

Gone are the days of fist fights, bloody noses and black eyes. Now we settle disputes with guns.
What a sad society we have become.

Here’s a law for the books…….

STOP glorifying the shooter(s) the media needs to be banned from talking about and mentioning anything about the shooter, by doing so they are creating the next individual who wants their 15 minutes to a week or more of fame.

Can’t talk about mental health….
We hear it all the time.
“The shooter was under care for mental health issues”
By law doctors are required to report to authorities acts of child neglect and abuse.
Why are they not required to make those same reports to authorities on mental health concerns so that can be included in the NICS data base to prevent individuals suffering from mental health issues from buying firearms?
Let’s Error on the side of caution.

Just recently the driver of a U-Haul pick up truck was convicted of 12 counts of murder for driving the truck onto a crowded New York sidewalk.
I’ve heard nothing about banning U-Haul
Pickup Trucks and my guess is I won’t.

A firearm is a tool……

There are millions of Armalite Modern Sporting Rifles and millions more of handguns in the possession of sane law abiding citizens, if there was a problem with guns we’d know it.

My opinion rant over.
Totally agree keystone 👍

Chicago this week experienced 19 homicides/murders - yes, in One Week.
Year to Date: 161 murders. April alone: 35 murders
This weekends tally is 13 Homicides - 31 total shot. (incl. 1 armed and deceased combatant vs. police)

Here’s how they deflect -
… what are the politicians and the media yapping about…packs of rampant wild teen rioting in the downtown district, incl. 3 that were shot during the wilding, which these incident(s) are not being mentioned, they focus on teens blowing off a little steam...albeit they’re shooting, jumping on cars and buses, accosting resdidents, interrupting traffic, even set a Tesla on fire after the occupants fled for safety in fear of being pummeled by the feral jumping on the car.

Oh, and they’re (media and pols) are shaming Walmart for closing 4 stores inside the city limits.

Senseless shootings…, not so.
It makes plenty of sense to the shooters. It’s how a lawless society deals with an absent and lenient judicial system, its a get mad - get even mentality.

Back