testtest

Ar10 308 muzzle brake..

Just started with AR platform,not new to guns !!
Bought a SigSauer 716i snakebite that comes with a flash hider and would like to change it for a muzzle brake/compensator to reduce recoil ,I will using this for pig hunting..I have being looking for one but the more I read about it the more I get confused !!
Wich will you reccomend?? Just want to get a good one!!any information will fantastic !! Thanks for your help and input !!!

Just started with AR platform,not new to guns !!
Bought a SigSauer 716i snakebite that comes with a flash hider and would like to change it for a muzzle brake/compensator to reduce recoil ,I will using this for pig hunting..I have being looking for one but the more I read about it the more I get confused !!
Wich will you reccomend?? Just want to get a good one!!any information will fantastic !! Thanks for your help and input !!!
A brake will reduce muzzle climb, but to the detriment of fellow shooters. If you are side x side a fellow shooter with a brake, they will not be happy.
I’ve run a Victor .308 for years on pigs, and it sucks being next to that blast to the face.
If your solo, have at it.
With hunting buddies, get a flash hider, your friends with say thank you

A brake will reduce muzzle climb, but to the detriment of fellow shooters. If you are side x side a fellow shooter with a brake, they will not be happy.
I’ve run a Victor .308 for years on pigs, and it sucks being next to that blast to the face.
If your solo, have at it.
With hunting buddies, get a flash hider, your friends with say thank you
The break on that SV .308 was so goddamn loud. People at the indoor range hated me the handful of times I brought it in to zero.

So do my buds outside next to me blazing away at 20 hogs in the run.
It is brutal..
my son claimed the .308 as his hog gun. Stood next to him twice and bought a new muzzle device the next day . “F” that thing. Like a howitzer in your face
The break on that SV .308 was so goddamn loud. People at the indoor range hated me the handful of times I brought it in to zero.

I have bought numerous brakes in the past and yes as @KillerFord1977 stated the ones next to you might not be happy. I do have a few I would recommend and have tested on various barrel lengths and auto and ba for guns. Ultradyne, Lantac and Strike Industries are the only 3 that I've tested and proved to be effective. All have cycled factory ammo in AR style guns. Ultradyne (apallo lr, apallo max, tanker), LANTAC (dragon) and SI (j-comp). With the j-comp you can add the si oppressor for saving those next to you on getting blasted.

The Ulradyne tanker is currently on a 22" m118 chambered AR10 along with a JP silent capture spring and an adjustable gb. This combo takes out all recoil. A 7 year old boy shoots with enjoyment (my cousin's son). I do have some low mass buffers and bcg, but low mass buffer is only for AR15 unfortunately.

Back