testtest

Are you like Jerry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry simply asked a question a lot of Americans wanted to know Biden's real answer. Biden's reaction simply showed that his brand of diplomacy is not what we have come to expect from our elected officials. I can not see how it is would help our country in relations with other countries. It also pointed out how out of touch Biden is with reality. Never did hear of an AR-14. :)

Jerry simply asked a question a lot of Americans wanted to know Biden's real answer. Biden's reaction simply showed that his brand of diplomacy is not what we have come to expect from our elected officials. I can not see how it is would help our country in relations with other countries. It also pointed out how out of touch Biden is with reality. Never did hear of an AR-14. :)

I think Joe helped invent the AR-14, as PSA and others are now selling AR-14 uppers and lowers! ;)

I did see the worker on Fox News the following morning, and I think he is truly a Democrat, but he happens to be a Democrat who owns long guns. He was pretty clear on Fox about pointing the finger at handguns, and "why don't you go after those, since they do most of the damage?".

Not sure he's quite the person we'd want as an image-leader...

He is not an autoworker he is a tradesman working at the new Chrysler plant. Not all union workers are as blue as everyone thinks. I am in a trade union and have a lot of family in the auto industry. I refuse to vote for these gun grabbIng Dems as do a lot of my family and coworkers. For this gentleman to do this on that stage is very impressive and I’m proud of him keeping his cool. Uncle Joe needs to go away.

He is not an autoworker he is a tradesman working at the new Chrysler plant. Not all union workers are as blue as everyone thinks. I am in a trade union and have a lot of family in the auto industry. I refuse to vote for these gun grabbIng Dems as do a lot of my family and coworkers. For this gentleman to do this on that stage is very impressive and I’m proud of him keeping his cool. Uncle Joe needs to go away.
To a galaxy far......far........away!

I'm a union Steelworker. I have friends who are IBEW and Carps. Very few of them are currently voting democrat. Largely over the gun issue, but also they are realizing that the democrats don't give a **** about them and haven't done anything for them. Trump's America First agenda is resonating with them.

I still can’t believe that “gun owners” are still supporting this guy, after him saying him and Beto are going to take away your guns, this guy has dementia, and you know whoever is the Vice President will be the one who runs the country, it won’t be sleepy Joe.
I can't believe anyone is voting for him or that bunch. But we must remember that our children are being
well indoctrinated. Unless that is, they are home schooled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back