testtest

Armory Life Promo Items

BobM

Hellcat
Armory Life Promo Items.
Had a simple thought, oh no! :) Unplug the smoke alarm? :)
Maybe am missing something somewhere? Maybe out there, but haven't seen anything available yet.
Where to find if available?

Have seen many Springfield Armory logo products here and there, but nothing like hats, stickers or patches for The Armory Life.

Maybe am missing something somewhere? They may be out there, but haven't seen anything available yet.
Does anyone else think having something to promote The Armory Life like those thoughts could be a good thing?

Armory Life Promo Items.
Had a simple thought, oh no! :) Unplug the smoke alarm? :)
Maybe am missing something somewhere? Maybe out there, but haven't seen anything available yet.
Where to find if available?

Have seen many Springfield Armory logo products here and there, but nothing like hats, stickers or patches for The Armory Life.

Maybe am missing something somewhere? They may be out there, but haven't seen anything available yet.
Does anyone else think having something to promote The Armory Life like those thoughts could be a good thing?
I like where you're going, Bob.

Even something as simple as t-shirts with the small log on the front. It would kinda be an inexpensive step to gauge interest in additional product.
BTW, I'm not seeing much of the older "shooter" logo on anything anymore. Seems to have been taken over by the crossed cannons.

Sadly gentleman there isn’t much of any TAL merch. I’ve been on @Mike H.’s case trying to get some. Maybe y’all could help me convince him of it.
Maybe we could give him an invite and an indoctrination to the exclusive "coffee club?"
Nah, likely a lost cause, bribery to such an elite group only goes so far? :)

Back