testtest

Assault bottle laws coming?

ex13F

Master Class
Probably not since the bottle was used on a police officer. Or does this qualify as "bottle violence"? This guy was probably back on the street before the ink was dry on the paperwork. After all this was just his 12th arrest.

The family quickly claimed the mad man’s long history of mental health issues.

Meanwhile, as crime and mental illness violence continues, the NYC prosecutor is hellbent on the accounting measures of “hush money”…BUT thinks nothing of this local, years old mental health treatment scam….

Specification for an Assault Bottle:
1. Brown or green bottle
2. 6 ounces or larger (12 oz or larger if in clear bottle)
3. Bottle of any size if equipped with the following accessories:
A. Bottle sized paper bag
B. Shot glass covering cap.
C: Screw on cap.
D. Kooze
E. Picture of Trans spokes-model.

Conceal carry holster.

08A1B58E-58B4-4A58-B8F2-C0A0F34DBE15.jpeg

The family quickly claimed the mad man’s long history of mental health issues.

Meanwhile, as crime and mental illness violence continues, the NYC prosecutor is hellbent on the accounting measures of “hush money”…BUT thinks nothing of t Bill de Blasio in 2001 to honor his maternal family and to reflect his alienation from his father.[1][6][7] De Blasio has two older brothers, Steven and Donald.[4] His mother was of Italian heritage, and hishis local, years old mental health treatment scam….
Bill-De Blasios real name is Warren Wilhelm Jr. Just thought I would throw that in.

Lived there for 35 years before I retired. Had friends in the NYPD, most of whom have resigned or retired in the last few years due to the perp no bail releases and no prosecution for their crimes. Glad I don't live there anymore, but sad that this once great city has become a lawless cesspool. :confused:

Lived there for 35 years before I retired. Had friends in the NYPD, most of whom have resigned or retired in the last few years due to the perp no bail releases and no the prosecution for their crimes. Glad I don't live there anymore, but sad that this once great city has become a lawless cesspool. :confused:
I lived in Little Italy section in N.Y.C. till I was 16 it was a safe place to live. Then my family moved to the country "Brooklyn".Always went back to the city till the 80's then things started to change and not for the better. I miss the old city. Agree it has become a lawless cesspool sad but true.

I lived in Little Italy section in N.Y.C. till I was 16 it was a safe place to live. Then my family moved to the country "Brooklyn".Always went back to the city till the 80's then things started to change and not for the better. I miss the old city. Agree it has become a lawless cesspool sad but true.
We lived in Manhattan (Westside) and loved Little Italy but also loved many Brooklyn pizzerias, restaurants, and bakeries too. Junior's Cheesecake and L&B Spumoni Gardens for pizza come immediately to mind as favorites for me and the Mrs. but so many great places and things to do in all the boroughs and neighborhoods!

Last edited:
We lived in Manhattan (Westside) and loved Little Italy but also loved many Brooklyn pizzerias, restaurants, and bakeries too. Junior's Cheesecake and L&B Spumoni Gardens for pizza come immediately to mind as favorites for me and t he Mrs. but so many great places and things to do in all the boroughs and neighborhoods!
Wow L&B! Did my last year of high school in Lafayette, use d to cut out for lunch and go to L&B for pizza. Hung out in Bath Beach section. Those were the good old days. Almost forgot have the front of one of L&B pizza box hanging in my garage. Small word my friend.

Back