testtest

ATF Arming Illegal Immigrants? Viral Clip Breakdown

No, I’m not spreading completely false, unverifiable bovine feces for the ignorant and/or gullible to repost.

If you don’t know the difference, well…that says a bit more about you than me, no?
Okay, I'll break this down for you. What we have here in this situation is what used to be called in the RCAF "Fly Talk," which is defined as:

1. An unwarranted assertion, followed by:
2. A flat denial (sometimes including rude ridicule), followed by:
3. Abuse.

The OP in this thread is #1. Do you recognize any other positions on the list?

The OP in this case might or might not have any truth to it. I have no idea. But name-calling and ridicule do not refute it.

Yes, I've read Saul Alinsky, too. ;)

You guys might help the thread if you were more specific about your jabs. Armed Attorneys is a well-respected channel. They provide legitimate information based on REAL cases and data. The clip in the video was refuted and disproved. What are you arguing about?

You guys might help the thread if you were more specific about your jabs. Armed Attorneys is a well-respected channel. They provide legitimate information based on REAL cases and data. The clip in the video was refuted and disproved. What are you arguing about?
some people just either do not like or do not trust real vetted people with experience or the truth. they think that from what they had seen in the past from youtube hacks, that all are in that same boat.

not to mention as well, is that many do not actually LISTEN to the experts, on bonafide youtube channels, that break down and explain the many items...they only read the headline, and assume all are lies.

That's some silly crap. Having grown up in DC I can tell you that one thing is for sure: If there ever was a grand conspiracy (of any kind) people would be leaking right and left. But not to some podunk blogger.

Bottom line: There are no grand conspiracies in the US government. It leaks like a sieve. Even a plot for an authoritarian takeover of the US would come to light pretty quickly.

Back