testtest

Attorney on gun modifications

^ Same for me as well - that "second defensive firearm" for me is literally an exact duplicate of my EDC or HD weapon, in case the latter are confiscated for evidence.

Well, if we’re taking advice from attorneys I’ll just stick with mine as well. He says if the gun isn’t illegal and the shooting is justified, you got no worries.
We’ve had RTC in this country for a good long while now. In all that time you’d think there would be at least one example of a trigger job being used against someone in a SD shooting. If it were a thing there would be.

Well, if we’re taking advice from attorneys I’ll just stick with mine as well. He says if the gun isn’t illegal and the shooting is justified, you got no worries.
We’ve had RTC in this country for a good long while now. In all that time you’d think there would be at least one example of a trigger job being used against someone in a SD shooting. If it were a thing there would be.
Concur entirely.
But given the current environment, I am watching to see if any prosecutor ever uses that angle successfully. “Precedent”

we agree to disagree. (regarding modding a cc gun)

but then too remember, times are changing on a regular basis.

what was acceptable at one time may not be for the next.

too many snowflakes in power in all state houses and city halls, and maybe even on that bench with the gavel on it, these days.

Back