testtest

Auto-Ordnance 1927-1C Lightweight Deluxe Gives 9mm Tommy Gun Life

Still, it would be fun to own a Chicago Typewriter though
Got one in .45, it's a heavy sucker too.
IMG_1213.jpg

I don't remember that on any TNG episodes. Is it from the Picard series on CBS Streaming? ( I just bought season 1 DVD). Looks like the actor that played the doctor on Voyager was the one roughed up at the bar by the Borg.

No that's from one of the TNG movies.

Actually when you listen to his voie he sounds like Nelix from Voyager.

I binged watched the Picard Season One on a free streaming period from CBS. I'm sort of over the TNG crew. Really liked Voyager & it's stood the test of time better IMO.

Last edited:
Nice. They are cool & like you say heavy.

That will be the only WW2 gun, besides a BAR, that Dad used that I won't have to honor him.
That's a shame Talyn.
I really don't know what firearm my father carried. He was a co-pilot on a troop transport plane (c-47, c-55?). Flew into France about a week after the invasion. I'm assuming he had a Colt 1911 and maybe a M1 Carbine on the plane (I have both, a 1918 Colt 1911 "Black Army" and a 1943 Saginaw M1 Carbine).

No that's from one of the TNG movies.

Actually when you listen to his voie he sounds like Nelix from Voyager.

I binged watched the Picard Season One on a free streaming period from CBS. I'm sort of over the TNG crew. Really liked Voyager & it's stood the test of time better IMO.
Well there's that memory thing play with me . I saw all the movies, just for the life of me, I can't remember that scene. 🤷‍♂️ I like all the series, but just couldn't really get into Deep Space 9 (just stuck on the station with no place to go, at least when I stopped watching it).

I don't remember that on any TNG episodes. Is it from the Picard series on CBS Streaming? ( I just bought season 1 DVD). Looks like the actor that played the doctor on Voyager was the one roughed up at the bar by the Borg.

"https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Trek:_First_Contact - Other guest players were added to the Resurrection call sheets as they were added to the script, including Trek vets Dwight Schultz as Barclay, Ethan Phillips as the holographic maitre'D, and Robert Picardo as the EMH of the Enterprise-E (not to be confused with The Doctor). Phillips' role went uncredited, a request made by the actor to confuse fans who may or may not recognize him from his role as Neelix.

Back