testtest

Baby Said Momma 😭

KLGunner

Staff member
Well y’all @SLGunner and I were folding clothes this evening and just getting ready for the night and 4.5 month old Miss LilGunner said clear as day “Momma”. As much as I want to protest this I’ll be a good sport (This time). No it was not repeatable and yes we know she’s to young for that just yet but I’ll give SLGunner this win. Congratulations 🎊🎉🍾 ma’am you win this one.

Well y’all @SLGunner and I were folding clothes this evening and just getting ready for the night and 4.5 month old Miss LilGunner said clear as day “Momma”. As much as I want to protest this I’ll be a good sport (This time). No it was not repeatable and yes we know she’s to young for that just yet but I’ll give SLGunner this win. Congratulations 🎊🎉🍾 ma’am you win this one.
Fantastic !
Enjoy the time, they grow up fast

and in a few years, the kid will say, "gimme da keys to da car, old man, i gotta git goin'.

Back