testtest

Background Check Record Set On Black Friday 2023

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
NICS performed 680,671 firearms-related background checks during the week that led up to and included so-called Black Friday (in 2023, that date fell on November 24).

1701493022965.png

Biden and Obama are great gun salesmen.
Absolutely!! When most Republicans are in office, firearms and ammunition manufacturers are hurting for sales. Under Trump until the pandemic you could get some great deals on firearms (relatively speaking). For instance HK's VP 9mm was normally $800, my local store had them at 1/2 price. Looking back I should have bought one. With the exception of the pandemic all the other ammo shortages were under democratic administrations IIRC.

Absolutely!! When most Republicans are in office, firearms and ammunition manufacturers are hurting for sales. Under Trump until the pandemic you could get some great deals on firearms (relatively speaking). For instance HK's VP 9mm was normally $800, my local store had them at 1/2 price. Looking back I should have bought one. With the exception of the pandemic all the other ammo shortages were under democratic administrations IIRC.
PSA has OD green VP9s for $500 right now.

Back