testtest

Beautiful Weekend

N

nmedge

Highs in the mid 70's. Finally cut the grass down from summer height. Getting into 50's here at night so southern grass will go into hibernation until March. Repaired shed and installed a couple of vents to help it with summer heat. Still about 30 days from first frost here but nice to see the cooler days.

Highs in the mid 70's. Finally cut the grass down from summer height. Getting into 50's here at night so southern grass will go into hibernation until March. Repaired shed and installed a couple of vents to help it with summer heat. Still about 30 days from first frost here but nice to see the cooler days.
Eastern Ohio today, 53 degrees, breezy, shades of fall/winter…..

Beautiful day in cali 80 fix the screen door the next neighbor dog stayed with us for a week he doesn’t know what is a screen door is for walks right through it cleaned the pooled had a beer doing some ribs on the cue and waiting for my 9ners to play at 530

Actually broke the 60 degree mark today, but we’ve had freeze warnings already. No hard freeze yet. One last mowing and it’ll be over for the year. Leaves have changed and are falling like crazy. This week’s temps will be in the 50s daytime, 30s over night. Winter is coming… 😒

Not a cloud in the sky over my parts of N Tx.
78 degrees today
Calm wind
Absolutely gorgeous.
1696811211002.jpeg

Actually broke the 60 degree mark today, but we’ve had freeze warnings already. No hard freeze yet. One last mowing and it’ll be over for the year. Leaves have changed and are falling like crazy. This week’s temps will be in the 50s daytime, 30s over night. Winter is coming… 😒
If this fall is like the last several, we won't have a frost here in the Richmond area until Thanksgiving or the first week in December. Don't get to put the lawn tractor away until almost Christmas Eve.

sunday was our only half good weekend....

so spent time reloading on the rainy/cloudy day, and...........something else was done on Sunday.

i musta had fun...or worked to death...i can't remember.

Back