testtest

Best Pistol Targets To Sharpen Your Handgun Skills

I’ve found that the cardboard IPSC targets go on sale fairly often, sometimes as low as .20/target...I’ll buy a few hundred and stock up, as well as getting pasters. They usually last me a few years, at least.

I’ll also run drills with the IPSC cardboard and a 6” paper plate stapled in the center...

I’ve found that the cardboard IPSC targets go on sale fairly often, sometimes as low as .20/target...I’ll buy a few hundred and stock up, as well as getting pasters. They usually last me a few years, at least.

I’ll also run drills with the IPSC cardboard and a 6” paper plate stapled in the center...

Same here. I put together my own IPSC set plus a stop plate to practice more at another range vs. the range were the weekly club shoots occur.

Plus, with Covid the first range is more secure from possible infection. I stayed away from the club shoots this year due to the Covid.

I like the 12" x 18" Birchwood Casey splatter targets as this size is the maximum allowed at my club's indoor range. Outside, on the combat range, the same target in full silhouette size or the IPSC cardboard.

Last edited:
Back