testtest

Best vehicle holsters!

Yes, these holsters are quality. Plus the level II retention holsters are the best IMO. Plus the RAM mount allows for the holster to be mounted in any direction you want. Plus if you have more than one vehicle all you have to do is buy two RAM mounts and release the holster from one vehicle and mount it in the second vehicle. Versatile. 👍

Guys as a good vehicle holster is nice remember this key fact. Some states have a law that if it’s not in a belt holster of shoulder holster i.e. on your person. It’s considered illegal transportation of a firearm. Check your laws before you buy one.

Guys as a good vehicle holster is nice remember this key fact. Some states have a law that if it’s not in a belt holster of shoulder holster i.e. on your person. It’s considered illegal transportation of a firearm. Check your laws before you buy one.
You are correct. Wouldn't fly in MA. If your license is restricted, based on what that restriction is, it would have to be in a locked container in your trunk for transport. Non restricted, requires it to be on your person\direct control. This is for pistols\revolvers. All long guns need to be unloaded and locked in the trunk.

Last edited:
Good point on that. If that is the case, you all might want to consider a car safe. This Hornady one seems like an interesting idea: https://www.hornadysecurity.com/rapid-safes/rapid-vehicle-safe#!/

Yes, you must obey your local laws in regards to transportation. These are not designed to secure in your vehicle as a gun safe. They are an alternative to having the holster on your hip and when your seat belted in, may be hard to access in an emergency. However.... If you live in a free state it's an excellent option.

Back