testtest

beware of Ozkursan ammo

Old_Me

Ronin
yeah, i went to the recycling yard with a bucket of range pick up...mine as well as strays from other shooters.

the guy at the recycling yard, uses a magnet to be sure no steel shell casings are mixed..

well, 1 BRASS?? shell casing WAS magnetized...

it looks brass, and the website says they use brass.

i saw the primer, it was brass as well....

guy said it must have a steel liner..???...he said he's seen brass like this before, not necessarily this brand.

yet, the website also says it's reloadable....

out of 25 pounds of scrap brass.....that 1 shell casing made no difference.....however, as i go to reload, now i have to make sure it is not Ozkursan brass......

made in Turkey, but the way..... :eek:

yeah, i went to the recycling yard with a bucket of range pick up...mine as well as strays from other shooters.

the guy at the recycling yard, uses a magnet to be sure no steel shell casings are mixed..

well, 1 BRASS?? shell casing WAS magnetized...

it looks brass, and the website says they use brass.

i saw the primer, it was brass as well....

guy said it must have a steel liner..???...he said he's seen brass like this before, not necessarily this brand.

yet, the website also says it's reloadable....

out of 25 pounds of scrap brass.....that 1 shell casing made no difference.....however, as i go to reload, now i have to make sure it is not Ozkursan brass......

made in Turkey, but the way..... :eek:
1711552652569.png

😂😂😂😂

I’ve seen some online retailers listing bulk 9mm as brass plated steel case.😕
this could be what that brand is selling.

of all the sweepings i did?

i am very surprised i only had 1 in the bucket.

but for Schlitz and giggles, i will go thru my coffee can full of polished 9MM casings, and make sure i don't have any ready for reloading.

and should i have any?

they will get tossed into the trash.

well, that took all of about 7 minutes to check....literally between radio talk shows.

i have a 2lb coffee can, so maybe about 1,000 9mm brass, cleaned and polished..

not an errant brass coated steel casing to be found.

strange how when i swept up that range brass, in all of that 25 pounds of it, only 1 Ozkursan casing...

given that spent brass gets thrown/ejected, all over the range, especially back towards us shooters, to sweep.

God only knows the rifle, and 22 lr and other sized brass that i sweep up, take home, separate, then dump or clean/polish.

Back