testtest

Big city problems hits closer to home.

Its been kind of hectic where I live in this apartment complex here past few weeks, we had people going around banging on doors and trying to break into cars, one apartment they tried to kick the tenants door in, called the cops, they chased several individuals but lost them, there are 55 families that live in this complex and almost a third got hit that night, never had anything like this ever in this small town, it just proves crime is on the rise and coming to a home near you......

Its been kind of hectic where I live in this apartment complex here past few weeks, we had people going around banging on doors and trying to break into cars, one apartment they tried to kick the tenants door in, called the cops, they chased several individuals but lost them, there are 55 families that live in this complex and almost a third got hit that night, never had anything like this ever in this small town, it just proves crime is on the rise and coming to a home near you......
While in my state there's been a noticeable rise in crime as consequences of the folks migrating here from other states, all that wouldn't go far in my state.

The common phrase is...This is MT, so the LEOs still respond real quick to that crap & we don't have the overt "inner-city gang-types" complicating things.

Plus, my state has clear "right-to defend yourself/property" laws on the books.

Every big city I have ever visited has had its dark underbelly. Lately in some it seems they have a light underbelly and dark everything else. It's human nature, there are predators, sheep and sheep dogs. There always have been, there always will be, no matter where you live. Drugs and apathy and ignorance in government just fuels it all making it worse.

Last edited:
Except in Billings. And my understanding is it's drug fueled.
None of cities in my state, including Billings, have the type of inner city gangs like Chicago, St. Louis, etc.. We just don't have that demographic in the numbers like elsewhere.

But, C. American drug cartels are everywhere.

And one-way or another the majority of crime is related to drugs, whether selling to the users or druggies stealing to buy the stuff, and also human trafficking.

The tribes have a lot of drug & human trafficking issues.

None of cities in my state, including Billings, have the type of inner city gangs like Chicago, St. Louis, etc.. We just don't have that demographic in the numbers like elsewhere.

But, C. American drug cartels are everywhere.

And one-way or another the majority of crime is related to drugs, whether selling to the users or druggies stealing to buy the stuff, and also human trafficking.

The tribes have a lot of drug & human trafficking issues.
My wife's friend Monique, the one I built the AR pistol for, moved back here a couple years ago. She had been in Billings for about ten years. There's plenty of crime in Billings. No it don't compare to STL, but as you said, demographics.

Back