testtest

Cabela’s..........

I was totally shocked and delighted to find a huge sale on guns at my local Cabela’s. I’d been looking for another Springfield 911, and always open to a local buy that avoids FFL fees. So when Cabela’s put the Springfield 911 w/Black & White G10 grips, the same as my first Springfield purchase, on sale for $200.02 off I jumped on it. It’s such a sweet shooter, and despite an issue with my slide stop spring I didn’t hesitate to buy a second so my wife and I have matching pistols.
It was icing on the cake that Cabela’s restored the 5% discount on firearms and ammo for first responders, including military veterans. That saved me the majority of sales tax (6.75% in the county of purchase). In the end, I got a sweet shooter for a price less than my internet purchase last year.

I was totally shocked and delighted to find a huge sale on guns at my local Cabela’s. I’d been looking for another Springfield 911, and always open to a local buy that avoids FFL fees. So when Cabela’s put the Springfield 911 w/Black & White G10 grips, the same as my first Springfield purchase, on sale for $200.02 off I jumped on it. It’s such a sweet shooter, and despite an issue with my slide stop spring I didn’t hesitate to buy a second so my wife and I have matching pistols.
It was icing on the cake that Cabela’s restored the 5% discount on firearms and ammo for first responders, including military veterans. That saved me the majority of sales tax (6.75% in the county of purchase). In the end, I got a sweet shooter for a price less than my internet purchase last year.

Maybe BassPro figured out they screwed things up bad enough at Cabelas to go back to what worked really well at the original Cabelas.

Maybe BassPro figured out they screwed things up bad enough at Cabelas to go back to what worked really well at the original Cabelas.
We can hope. I was happy to buy the pistol at the sale price, and practically giddy to get 5% discount on top of the sale price. Other places I’ve shopped the discount didn’t apply to sale items.

Moreover, they had 5 bottles of A1680 on the shelf...how sweet is that?!

Back