testtest

Campus disorder

what happens when you have open borders and allow anyone to come in freely.
we have no clue how many people have come across the border that have backgrounds of crime in their own countries.
It's not just a case of "allowing" anyone to come in freely, it's now a matter of actually inviting anyone in ... and actually transporting many of them in from foreign lands on the taxpayer's dime. And as far as I can tell with no legal means to be doing it!!!

My first thought when I saw "still carry a P-38" was this-

WALTHERP38.......jpg
that never showed up in the google search, just the airplanes.

maybe if i knew the name of the gun maker, then that would have shown.??

They should smoke them out , but the authorities won’t .
At the very least cut power, water , internet to the building. No one gets in or out. Not mommy , not daddy and certainly not Uber eats. Make it uncomfortable as hell, they’ll come out.
Then arrest and charge every single one. These spoiled a&& kids need to be held accountable.
My dad would have stomped a mud hole in my butt then walked it dry.
Relatively simple solution to smoke out the leadership. Turn the surveillance state against them. Security cameras and facial recognition software can ID the big wigs and foreign agitators. Follow them to their nest and round them up. Better, trace the funding to the source. After 9-11, Swiss numbered accounts are not immune from scrutiny. The anti-terror financing mechanism is still around if somewhat dormant. They should have done this with Antifa (probably a lot of crossover to pro-Hamas bunch) but the state gave them a free ride too.

that never showed up in the google search, just the airplanes.

maybe if i knew the name of the gun maker, then that would have shown.??
I searched for P38 pistol not thinking about the can opener :)
G00gle probably puts any gun related search results to the bottom :)
I search with Yahoo, using just P38 Walther P38 wiki is the first result after the "ads for P38 at the top)

I searched for P38 pistol not thinking about the can opener :)
G00gle probably puts any gun related search results to the bottom :)
I search with Yahoo, using just P38 Walther P38 wiki is the first result after the "ads for P38 at the top)
yes, but you knew the P-38 was a Walther..??

i didn't and said so in my first or second posting...when i asked what was a P-38

i am not familiar with all the gun makers nor thier models.

google is faster (for me) for results, i tried yahoo, Ask Jeeves, Bing, etc.....i just don't care for thos

PUNK, you’ll have that!
🤣
Idiot rushes officer with half cut pickle barrel.

Back