testtest

CCRKBA Rips Biden’s Continued Lies About Gun Rights

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Another instance where this current administration is talking out there rears again and have no ideal what there saying, more lies just to make a case for more gun control

Another instance where this current administration is talking out there rears again and have no ideal what there saying, more lies just to make a case for more gun control

It's hard to stomach we have a President that is this ignorant. :poop:

I'm proud of the CCRKBA for drawing attention to Biden's obvious lies & misinformation about guns and the 2nd Amendment in general. I would like to see the mainstream media call out this behavior. They keep claiming that "misinformation" is deadly, but it seems this only applies to certain subjects.

So…… MY OPINION!!!
I am completely terrified for the younger generation. Our current administration has proven its not up to the task to protect our rights and best interests both in the continental US or outside our borders, it’s obvious the current administration is not respected by other world leaders. It’s very sad the direction the society is going and I don’t see it getting better anytime soon.
That’s my rant for this week.

Back