testtest

Chicago should be safer this weekend...

you mean Chitown won't be needing to clear the streets this weekend..??

theonion.jpg

Turn in all guns for 100 ech then go steal more for the killings tonight. people around that area better stay at home cause the thefts will be numerous.

I got an idea, instead of spending taxpayers money to give to the hood rats, why not take that money and build a wall around the city so no one can get out, then helicopter a crap load of weapons and ammo in and let nature take it's course.

Turn in all guns for 100 ech then go steal more for the killings tonight. people around that area better stay at home cause the thefts will be numerous.

I got an idea, instead of spending taxpayers money to give to the hood rats, why not take that money and build a wall around the city so no one can get out, then helicopter a crap load of weapons and ammo in and let nature take it's course.
problem there is, that many people that live there are good people, but are stuck and cannot leave.

better to get an old mothballed navy ship, round up all the thugs, and set it out to sea, with a hole in the hull, and time it just right, to sink in shark infested waters.

Is that you Snake Plisskin? 🤔🤪

I can't verify the story but several years ago a similar discussion came up on another forum and one of the posters who owned a gun shop claimed that he and his partner took a bunch of Lorcin pistols that retailed at $75 to a "Buy Back" where they got $100 each for them.
A LGS near me used to save all his scrap trade-ins that were nothing more than wall hangers and take them in.
Now you have to be a resident of crook county, because they told him all those illegal guns are coming from the suburbs.

problem there is, that many people that live there are good people, but are stuck and cannot leave.

better to get an old mothballed navy ship, round up all the thugs, and set it out to sea, with a hole in the hull, and time it just right, to sink in shark infested waters.
Don't you dare disrespect an old Navy Ship with these scumbags. An old cruise ship would be better. Rename it the Titanic, take off all lifeboats and life vests, take them out in the middle of winter, and torpedo it. Done.

Don't you dare disrespect an old Navy Ship with these scumbags. An old cruise ship would be better. Rename it the Titanic, take off all lifeboats and life vests, take them out in the middle of winter, and torpedo it. Done.
a former naval ship is much heavier and will snk much faster.

as it is, so many are in mothballs, abandoned and forgotten.

they will go down with pride, knowing they served a greater purpose.

i like my idea better.

Last edited:
Chicago needs a multi million dollar Thunderdome type of tournament where they round up all the criminals and take volunteers and drop them in 4 square blocks of walled off Chicago with a pile of weapons and ammo in the middle. Last one alive gets to keep the money and gets freed and they make it a pay per view event. I’d pay to watch that happen and pay to help make it happen.

Chicago needs a multi million dollar Thunderdome type of tournament where they round up all the criminals and take volunteers and drop them in 4 square blocks of walled off Chicago with a pile of weapons and ammo in the middle. Last one alive gets to keep the money and gets freed and they make it a pay per view event. I’d pay to watch that happen and pay to help make it happen.
Why give them guns

Drop in some spears and knives instead

Back