testtest

Circle the Wagons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey now .... don't go to dising my less than favorite city in my home state. :rolleyes:
Well truth be told, even though I was born in NYC (though never lived there), & worked for a NYC headquartered building (traveling to the our Home Office regularly from our NJ supporting complex), I really enjoyed all my Chi-town work related visits, which usually meant being put up at the Executive House hotel. Once, a lounge waitress, befriended a coworker and myself and showed us all over the city until the early morning hours, which was a great time. And hey papa, you can always throw Tammany Hall & Boss Tweed in my face, as they showed the world what government corruptions was all about. Where did you think "Five Points NYC" Al Capone learned his trade before taking it to Chicago. 💵🧨🤫

Well truth be told, even though I was born in NYC (though never lived there), & worked for a NYC headquartered building (traveling to the our Home Office regularly from our NJ supporting complex), I really enjoyed all my Chi-town work related visits, which usually meant being put up at the Executive House hotel. Once, a lounge waitress, befriended a coworker and myself and showed us all over the city until the early morning hours, which was a great time. And hey papa, you can always throw Tammany Hall & Boss Tweed in my face, as they showed the world what government corruptions was all about. Where did you think "Five Points NYC" Al Capone learned his trade before taking it to Chicago. 💵🧨🤫

I'm just very happy to say that I am about 6 hours South of the windy city. If we could get rid of that NorthEast CO. this state wouldn't be to bad.

This whole case was a bunch of bull. It sounds like the young man was railroaded by rabid liberals, college administration and a prosecutor who has an anti-2nd Amendment agenda. My son went to Lake Superior State University for several years. He spent a lot of time hunting and fishing when not in class. The young man had secured his rifle and ammunition in the LSSU police armory as required. Therefore he had no access to it and it was seized from the armory. I am hopeful that once this comes to trial he will be acquitted.

Last edited:
This whole case was a bunch of bull. It sounds like the young man was railroaded by rapid liberals, college administration and a prosecutor who has an anti-2nd Amendment agenda. My son went to Lake Superior State University for several years. He spent a lot of time hunting and fishing when not in class. The young man had secured his rifle and ammunition in the LSSU police armory as required. Therefore he had no access to it and it was seized from the armory. I am hopeful that once this comes to trial he will be acquitted.
And yet a LEO can have a gun, sitting on the seat, stolen from his unlocked car, and afterwards, an illegal alien having, and shooting, poor Kate Steinle to death with it, and no one is held responsible. Equal justice huh 😡. The "undocumented" is probably still in some "sanctuary" city, walking around with a stolen gun, committing crimes somewhere. 🤬

Heres another one....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back