testtest

Cleaning a Saint Mlok front end tip

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
I went hog hunting and drove down quite a few dusty roads looking for hogs on an ATV.

Didn't think about the dust and caking of the powder all over the gun driving around 😫 ...

well got the MLok front end off for a cleaning and was like WTF am I going to use to clean all those mlok holes and inside with the amount of grit.

genius struck knowing i needed a big bore brush but didnt have a brush to clean a 40mm grenade launcher but needed similar 🤣

so next best thing .. my wine glass cleaning brush !!
worked like a champ, was cheap and perfect.

you can get them at most grocery stores in the cleaning aisle.
My new friend on my MLok front ends for cleaning.

thought I would pass along
EC021ED2-F867-4DFF-AEC5-70BD9D786D05.jpeg
73E32476-A36A-4252-9F2F-0411C9FB87EF.jpeg
C6A3B5DD-0F91-44D7-B636-500CC4266964.jpeg
C6127C06-07FC-4DE7-9221-AA1419C32B0F.jpeg

I went hog hunting and drove down quite a few dusty roads looking for hogs on an ATV.

Didn't think about the dust and caking of the powder all over the gun driving around 😫 ...

well got the MLok front end off for a cleaning and was like WTF am I going to use to clean all those mlok holes and inside with the amount of grit.

genius struck knowing i needed a big bore brush but didnt have a brush to clean a 40mm grenade launcher but needed similar 🤣

so next best thing .. my wine glass cleaning brush !!
worked like a champ, was cheap and perfect.

you can get them at most grocery stores in the cleaning aisle.
My new friend on my MLok front ends for cleaning.

thought I would pass alongView attachment 2708View attachment 2709View attachment 2710View attachment 2711
Time to empty that bag of wood pellets into the stove KillerFord1977. :sneaky: oops 😬 , I better check & do the same.:)

Back