testtest

Colt Cobra: A Celebrated Self Defense Revolver

I'm learning a lot about the snake guns from these posts. I didn't know there were any snakes offered only in snub-nose configurations. My favorite was always the Python, until I saw the piece on the Boa last week. I've decided that I'm going to acquire one of the snake guns eventually, but I don't see prices or demand going down any time soon.

I'm learning a lot about the snake guns from these posts. I didn't know there were any snakes offered only in snub-nose configurations. My favorite was always the Python, until I saw the piece on the Boa last week. I've decided that I'm going to acquire one of the snake guns eventually, but I don't see prices or demand going down any time soon.

The original Cobras are still pretty reasonable; often under $6-700 in very nice shape.

Then again, that’s what I saw them for at gun shows in 2019, so...

The original Cobras are still pretty reasonable; often under $6-700 in very nice shape.

Then again, that’s what I saw them for at gun shows in 2019, so...

I really liked what I read about the Boa last week. I've only been to one gun show in my life, so most of the used guns I see are in the cases at the local gun stores in my area. I've never seen a Boa at my LGS. Do you have any idea of a ballpark price for a Boa?

I really liked what I read about the Boa last week. I've only been to one gun show in my life, so most of the used guns I see are in the cases at the local gun stores in my area. I've never seen a Boa at my LGS. Do you have any idea of a ballpark price for a Boa?

Boas are kinda rare.

The only one on Gunbroker right now is at $16k...but that seems a bit high.

Back