testtest

Copper supplies are low?

I don't watch copper prices, so I was surprised when I read this. If this is true it might be one of the reasons why ammo is hard to find, and expensive when you do find it. I wonder if the copper pennies I saved years ago might actually be worth 2 cents apiece?

Funny. I have probably 15 five gallon buckets of copper and brass out in the shed. 4 months ago I was getting over $4/lb for it. Right now it's about $2.50. I get it constantly at work and I stockpile it until the price is right or I need more shotgun shells.

Seems right...Diesel fuel is up and mining is being hampered by the globalists green demands.
Just wait until the green new dealers find out after mines dig up all the lithium and cobalt there won’t be and cheap energy source to process it for the electric car batteries.

We can hope all the ammo manufactrers are buying up all the copper :)
Maybe ammo prices will continue to drop.

1666452867647.png

Good thing Mr. Potatoehead hasn’t yet established a Dept of Strategic Copper Reserves in which he can sell stockpiles to foreign entities for 2¢ a lb. and buy it back for 90¢. Then again, import tariffs on copper destined for solely for ammunition could be another diabolical planned setback and infringement to the 2A.

"While miners and banks are almost uniformly bullish on the metal’s long-term prospects because of its role in clean energy, prices have dropped by about 30% from the record high hit in March."

"Henry said the market will be in “a little bit oversupply” in the next few years, before tightening up toward the end of the decade"

Back