testtest

COVID 19 Concerns Create Increased Demand For Ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good article Annihilator. You could see this coming with all the recent gun sales. I'll wait it out until virus fears are over and hopefully things turn towards normalcy again. I have plenty of ammo on hand, and don't plan on going to the range anytime soon with all this 6 feet of separation guidelines

I was at Shoot Point Blank today-the range was so so busy-but they were a selling gun's that's for sure.
Their shelves still had a fair amount of 9-40-45 all of it Magtech or WWB for normal pricing-they also had Federal range boxes of 200 rounds of 9mm ball for $49.99-which is like $12.00 a box of 50.I have no idea if that is normal I haven't bought range ammo in a year or two-I reload all mine.

I was at Shoot Point Blank today-the range was so so busy-but they were a selling gun's that's for sure.
Their shelves still had a fair amount of 9-40-45 all of it Magtech or WWB for normal pricing-they also had Federal range boxes of 200 rounds of 9mm ball for $49.99-which is like $12.00 a box of 50.I have no idea if that is normal I haven't bought range ammo in a year or two-I reload all mine.
That seems like reasonable prices for the times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back