testtest

Current proposed Bills in Congress

"They" probably lay awake at night thinking up various new restrictions if #2 fails.

"They" would absolutely love to get #4 passed, and eliminate the Electoral College.

#7: 🤔 I thought walls/barriers were bad things. "They" want to stop the southern border wall, but are wanting a fence around the Capitol building!? Boy, that certainly sends a message to the populace.

Last edited:
Found this on the process of abolishing the Electorial College:

"Step 1: The Electoral College is enshrined in the 12th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, and therefore requires a constitutional amendment, outlined in Article 5.
Step 2: Congress can propose an amendment with a two-thirds majority vote in both the House of Representatives and the Senate or by a constitutional convention called for by two-thirds of the state legislatures.
Step 3: It must be ratified by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several states, or by conventions in three-fourths."

Full Article Link:

Wait...

you said “Lite” is allowed.

you giving us free beers over on the Lounge 😉😉🤣🤣🤣
Geez I blew that one. I'm sorry guys I totally got things crossed up. Bad Okie bad bad.
Politics are not allowed in the Lounge. We've had a number of rule changes to streamline the forum and my podunk brain likes to smoosh them all together like scrambled hamburger (which is delicious). So yeah, the OP will stay here but lets keep it on 2a. Sorry for the confusion.

@KillerFord1977 gets a challenge coin for this one.
3186D163-935D-4F11-AC7C-17B536DC8A33.jpeg

Back