testtest

Custom XD-M 10mm

I know that it's been hard just to find almost any popular handgun in stock lately, so getting something custom made from the factory may not be at the top of their priority list, but I thought it may be worth asking about here.

So, here's my question...I would really like to get a Springfield XD-M 10mm with the 4.5" barrel and the OSP slide, but with a normal, standard length barrel, not the extended threaded one and standard height sights. I would also like a tritium front sight, like on my Hellcats, not the fiber optics one. I mostly carry at night, in dark places so night sights are important to me. I have one of my Hellcats set up with a Swampfox Sentinel which allows me to sight through it with standard height sights just fine. I know I can order aftermarket sights from a variety of places, but if it's possible to just get a gun made the way I need it from the factory, that would be terrific. Also, I'm not planning on ever attaching a suppressor so the extended barrel is just something I don't really want. Right now, the only OSP slide equipped model Springfield offers, as far as I can tell from the website, has the extended barrel and elevated sights and none of them have a tritium sight.

So, is there any way to order something like that direct from the factory? They should have all the parts I want already available.

Thanks for any input,
JA

Back