testtest

Cz sp01

I’m seriously on the fence on a CZ P07. Honest Outlaw uses his as an EDC and raves about it.
The P07 is a fine pistol, but doesn't hold a candle to the SP01 IMO. If you haven't checked out both, I suggest you do before you make up your mind.

The P07 is lighter and better for EDC, but other than that it's SP01 all the way.

The P07 is cheap enough that I can afford for it not to be an SP01.
That's sort of what I thought when I got my P07. But once I got it and saw and felt the difference between the SP01 and even a CZ 75 compact, the price difference didn't seem that important and the P07 sits in the safe most of the time.
Still, the P07 is a fine firearm, but it's in a different class.

Love me some Czechnology!
I was about to buy a SP01 but then the Illinois AWB hit and I changed my mind and got into 1911’s instead because the SP01 holds too many rounds (stupid politicians). I’ve got a P07 with well over 1,000 rounds through it and not a single hiccup due to the gun and a Racing Green TS2 that’s so accurate it’s like shooting with a cheat code. I tried to get my father into an SP01 a while ago but he didn’t like the price point or the weight and went with a P07 because he liked mine so much plus if he ever decides to get his CCW the P07 makes more sense.

Back