testtest

Dance Crew Takes a Stand After 'Triggered' Leftists

Old_Me

Ronin
I like Canadian Bacon.
my first time into Canada as a trucker, i stopped at a really nice diner in Beebe, VT, which extends into Quebec.

i had looked at the menu, and ordered Canadian bacon, eggs, coffee, toast.

one look at the Canadian bacon, and i was like, "where's the bacon"...??

the really cute, friendly (Canadian) waitress said...."that's Canadian bacon"

"ok, well, i'm a world traveler now, eating fine gourmet cuisine"

i'd rather have REAL bacon.

they should just call it......."looks like ham, tastes like ham" ....HAM...!!!!!!............ :LOL:

my first time into Canada as a trucker, i stopped at a really nice diner in Beebe, VT, which extends into Quebec.

i had looked at the menu, and ordered Canadian bacon, eggs, coffee, toast.

one look at the Canadian bacon, and i was like, "where's the bacon"...??

the really cute, friendly (Canadian) waitress said...."that's Canadian bacon"

"ok, well, i'm a world traveler now, eating fine gourmet cuisine"

i'd rather have REAL bacon.

they should just call it......."looks like ham, tastes like ham" ....HAM...!!!!!!............ :LOL:
They call it pea meal bacon in Ontario. Back bacon in Manitoba. Canada has enough liberals, thank you very much... I won't inflict upon you my opinion of the :poop: show that govt is. Most of you are probably aware of that.

Dang Old_Me, without Canadian Bacon we wouldn't have 'Egg McMuffins'!!! What are you thinking? LOL!
when i use cold cuts ham, i fold the slices into triangle's, then arrange them in such a way on my muffin, that it forms a circle.

when i fry up a slab of bacon for breakfast on a sunday morning, and the next day i have left over? i cut it into a circle.

so, in all reality, i don't need Canadian bacon just to have a round piece.

it's the damned link sausages i need to be round!!..cuz they keep rolling off my egg mc muffin..!!!!!!

which by the way, i had to stop going to mc donalds on my way to the range, for a quick bite, and i stop at the burger king instead.

i got tired of the ill side effects of eating a mc muffin with canadian bacon

the side effects were horrendous.

after every sentence, i'd end it with an...."eh"...

You're right. My Mom used to feed us Canadian Bacon maybe once a month. I was never a big fan of ham, but I really enjoyed the Canadian Bacon. I can't tell you what the difference is but IMHO the CB is better. So sue me.
you silly, the Canadian pigs oink in Canadian......"oink eh", "oink eh"

gives the meat that special "gensesay twah"

when i use cold cuts ham, i fold the slices into triangle's, then arrange them in such a way on my muffin, that it forms a circle.

when i fry up a slab of bacon for breakfast on a sunday morning, and the next day i have left over? i cut it into a circle.

so, in all reality, i don't need Canadian bacon just to have a round piece.

it's the damned link sausages i need to be round!!..cuz they keep rolling off my egg mc muffin..!!!!!!

which by the way, i had to stop going to mc donalds on my way to the range, for a quick bite, and i stop at the burger king instead.

i got tired of the ill side effects of eating a mc muffin with canadian bacon

the side effects were horrendous.

after every sentence, i'd end it with an...."eh"...
Catchy, ain’t it…eh?😂😂

If the American Flag offends you fee free to leave, the open border works both ways.
i always wondered about that..

that, if they did live in another country, would they even think about doing such things?

of course not, cuz they know they'd be hushed up real quick, maybe even face trial, if a trail is even given them

Back