testtest

Dangerous, Threatening Rhetoric is the Tactic of Tyrants

Joe is too senile to be President.

what I disagree with is that this President and adminstration feel we are not fit to make our own decisions and govt should tell us whats best.

states rights went out the window. Big govt took over.
If Calif wants to be goofy, let them be goofy. Whats good for the goose isnt good for the gander.

Riots went on for months in major cities. Set’s an example to others of what happens when leaders turn cheek and a blind eye. Other parties see that and think they can do that also for their “subject matter”. Riots a riot. Not proper and not using your legal, proper freedom of speech. Regardless of Dem, republican , or other interests.
the power grab is what raises my eyebrows. By any party.

It will pass. It will all pass.
Always does. Taxes go up, inflation goes up, economy suffers, laws get passed. Folks realize they’ve been had and they vote them out and start all over. … next admin passes new laws and nulls the old.

Whatever they take away as a govt, can always be undone by the next group… so will the next President, and the next, and the next

I have been listening to that guy say stupid things for nearly 50 years. Maybe he is senile, or maybe he is just as stupid as he has always been and the spotlight he's in is now letting us see it. My normal response to him in the past has been to just ignore him, like most people did, which I think was probably a mistake. Now he is in a position of power, surrounded by a bunch Village Idiots who are controlling policy. Thank God we have a balance of power in the Senate and a conservative Supreme Court-the founding fathers really knew what they were doing when they set up our republic. The 2022 election will be a point of no return for our country, I hope he and the idiots keep talking trash and dig themselves a deep hole.

The encouraging news is that what he is proposing for gun control is but a tiny fraction of what the far left aspires to. Even he knows they don't have a snowball's chance in Miami to enact European or Australian type gun control, but they have to make talk so it appears that they are going to DO SOMETHING. He seems genuinely shocked that the people not living in his liberal bubble don't agree with him.

My message to him is, how about you take the guns from the criminals first, and hold them accountable for violent crimes, and leave us law abiding citizens alone.

Raze the countryside, poison the land and air that we've been taxed and burdened to clean up. Yeah, he's a real leader. Then brag how 'he' pushed through another trillion dollar bill.
Just saw a spot on the TV about how the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff has swallowed this CRT BS . Wants to understand "white rage" says Republicans assaulted the capital with the intent to "overthrow our democracy and the constitution ".
First, there is no "white rage" The news has coined another new trigger. They couldn't remember what they called us under slick Willy. Back then we were known as the "angry white male"
Moving on to "teaching" critical race theory to our military. Those kids don't think black, white, yellow, red or brown. They think, my life is in his/her hands and theirs is in mine. The way it should be. Looking out and protecting one another. Not a thought towards race.
Last, accused the people at the capital of insurrection, plots to overthrow the democracy and constitution. What a sham. And this man is second in control beneath the embarrassment of a president we have over our military. God help us all.
The idea of “white rage" being thrown around by the current extremist regime is just another political tool they are using to build public opposition against the conservative class, that also are more likely to make up a majority of firearm owners in our country.

To call 01/06 at the capitol an insurrection is laughable and anyone with half a brain knows that the few hundred unorganized, unarmed morons dressed in tactical cosplay or viking attire were barely a threat to topple a Jenga stack never mind the US government...🤣

The current extremist regime's goal is to alienate the conservative voter base and get everyone to be excited & angery, so the regime can justify the need for more restrictions on our individual rights.

Extreme leftist are actively trying to bait conservative minded individuals into a trap by trolling and labeling them racist, insurrectionist, militant extremist...etc. without any any real proof of such things.

Just my thoughts on the topic.

Disclaimer:
No anger or negative emotion was used in typing this rant....🤣🤣🤣

That's not required for it to be an insurrection. Nor do the people involved need to have guns.
Sure. By the technical definition of insurrection every single riot ever was an insurrection. One dude goes into the police station and starts throwing punches= insurrection. The scene in Terminator when Ahnold says, " I'll be back", then he crashes through the wall of the police station and kills everyone? Insurrection.

More to the current point, it was never an organized attempt to overthrow the government, it was not a coup attempt or an insurrection. It can't even be properly called a siege.

Back