testtest

Did i get a promotion?

kramer-mind-blown.gif

(short sleeves)
Good answer

The great thing about this thread is it’s almost impossible to derail it.

BTW, do you guys think it’s ok to carry without a round chambered? And is it better to not chamber 9mm or .45acp?
Here is why Brits should not own Lever Action rifles or even try to be a Cowboy…

Here is why Brits should not own Lever Action rifles or even try to be a Cowboy…

Once again, the Liberal media tarnishing the reputation of of patriots and entrepreneurs to tell the story they want to tell. British Lords Matter! What a country this could have been! 😎🇬🇧🍺

Okay. I’ll give it a shot…
I was thinking about where space ends and just when i was about to figure it out i had a brain cramp. Has this ever happened to any of you? And if so where you wearing short sleeves or long? It is critical to my theory.
i usually just take a nap, and wear my ;hoodie" to keep warm, rather than to turn on the heat..

that way, no matter what type of shirt i am wearing?

i am comfy and cozy.

Okay. I’ll give it a shot…
I was thinking about where space ends and just when i was about to figure it out i had a brain cramp. Has this ever happened to any of you? And if so where you wearing short sleeves or long? It is critical to my theory.
Brain cramp? No. Brain fart? Yes. When my brain fails to grasp the solution to esoteric thought, I put it aside so my subconscious can work to its conclusion. Voila!

Back