testtest

Do you think Chipman is a straw man?

I think his nomination was more for Biden to indicate to the gun control groups “see, I nominated one of yours, so I’m keeping my election promise”. If Chipman doesn’t make it through the nomination process (which I think will be difficult), Biden can say he tried and it’s the Senate’s fault (Specifically those that voted him down).

The only thing I'll say regarding Mr. Chipman or his nomination is this ....... For Pres Biden to even nominate such an ideological mindset as this shows just how Non-partisan this administration tends and intends to be.

We all must apply as much legal political pressure as possible to our elected senators to ensure this guy is never confirmed. This confirmation would set up a precedent within the ATF&E that will never be overcome with the young and upcoming population.

The only thing I'll say regarding Mr. Chipman or his nomination is this ....... For Pres Biden to even nominate such an ideological mindset as this shows just how Non-partisan this administration tends and intends to be.

We all must apply as much legal political pressure as possible to our elected senators to ensure this guy is never confirmed. This confirmation would set up a precedent within the ATF&E that will never be overcome with the young and upcoming population.
Enter the alleged " Centrist" Merrick Garland.

Do you think Chipman is a straw man?​

If part of ATF's regimen is to enforce rules such as mental evaluation, am thinking Chipman should also under go a mental evaluation to enforce one? From his recent publicly known actions, his past actions, listening to him recently reply and speak, do not think he's qualified for the the leadership ATF position, any position at ATF or would pass an accurate mental evaluation....Strawman? Very likely.

Back